IT Support Analyst
Pipefy’s mission is to be the no-code process platform that enables companies to reach unprecedented levels of productivity and agility across all operations and functions. We accomplish this by continuously building a product that is agile and highly-customizable, by being the fastest in the market to implement, and by being a reliable partner for our customers.
In two years Pipefy has grown to 15,000+ customers (including Santander, Accenture, Capgemini, IBM, Wipro, Volvo, AB InBev, and Telefonica) in over 150 countries. Pipefy is backed by top-tier venture capital firms including Trinity Ventures, Founders Fund, and Redpoint.
We are looking for people to help us on our mission of reaching process excellence, who give their 10x effort to their work, and who will enjoy the challenging yet rewarding journey of building Pipefy into a global leader in process software.
We are looking for an aspiring developer to help Pipefy technical support team and become a bug tracking specialist. The primary focus for this position will be to provide Level 2 Support to customers - resolving technical issues / error messages encountered in a live production environment. You will also be responsible for detailed and organized feedback to engineering & product managers regarding product problems, enhancements and new features as requested.
- Provide Level 2 Support to customers - resolving technical issues / error messages encountered in a live production environment;
- Appropriately handling all customer issues including troubleshooting and providing feedback to the customer;
- Provide detailed and organized feedback to engineering & product managers regarding product problems, enhancements and new features as requested;
- Interact with customers across the globe through Email and Chat;
- Balance and prioritize multiple tasks from different sizes and business importance;
- Suggesting improvements on support processes and procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication. English fluency required;
- Ability to explain complex IT concepts in simple terms;
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills;
- Experience in IT troubleshooting is a plus;
- Experience in customer support is also a plus;
- Must be tech savvy;
- Able to teach yourself a broad range of new skills;
- Self starter and ability to thrive in startup environment with minimal supervision;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to quickly comprehend and make decisions by analyzing data and reviewing technical documentation;
- Business Awareness which enables you to prioritize and make decisions in favor of the business;
- Basic understanding of coding would be great!
- Health Insurance (20% shared)
- Dental Plan (full coverage)
- Meal and transportation vouchers
- Investment consulting partnership
Como se candidatar